Last year we were pleased to announce the Kirkland School of Oom Yung Doe had transitioned to being a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Our paperwork has been fully authorized by the IRS. This year Redmond and Lake City have both become non-profits as well. With all the Seattle Area Oom Yung Doe Schools now being non-profit, we hope that you will consider helping us grow and develop new programs in Women’s Self Defense, Senior Mobility, Anti-bullying and more. Consider making a contribution of time or money to help us share our programs with the community. Here are some ways you can donate to our cause:
- Amazon Smile - Amazon will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of anything you buy off of amazon. To get started go to www.smile.amazon.com and choose to support Oom Yung Doe @ Kirkland. This is a great option with all the Holiday shopping coming up.
- Corporate Donation Matching - Check to see if your company participates in Donation Matching. We are registered with Benevity (Microsoft) and GuideStar (Amazon). If your company uses something else, contact the Kirkland School and ask for Head Instructor Michelle.
- Facebook - Start a fund raiser to help raise money for programs such as Women’s Self Defense, Senior Mobility, or anti-bullying. Log on to Facebook and choose Fundraiser from the navigation bar. Choose to raise money for a non-profit and look for Oom Yung Doe @ Kirkland.
- Monthly Donations - Become an Investment Donor by making a regular monthly contribution. Donations of any size help us open up new programs to the public. Contact the Kirkland school and ask to speak to Head Instructor Michelle to get your donation set up.
- One Time Donations - Every little bit, large or small, helps us grow. Consider donating even $10 today or the next time you are in the school. Contact the Kirkland school and ask to speak to Head Instructor Michelle to get your donation set up.