- Kung Fu (Goong Bu)
- Kong Su (Tae Kwon Do/Karate)
- Ai Ki Do/Hap Ki Do
- 18 Weapons (Ship Pal Gae)
- Samurai Sword (Kom Do)
- Tai Chi Chung
- Bagwa Chung
Moo Doe movements are taught in a holistic and balanced way that is transformational for any age or condition. Students starts wherever they are and progress at their own pace. With 8 martial arts styles taught as 1, there is movement that will help all students to reach their highest potential.
January 10th - 14th
Master Level Training
The Master Level Team (MLT) will be in town between January 10th and 14th. This is a powerful opportunity to get training from a Master with over 40 years teaching experience. Students stepping up to this level of training often see rapid changes in their skill, ability, and understanding of traditional Martial Arts. The forms and programs being offered this round are:
Chung Dan Hyung and Chung Jhoon Hyung Training
- Chung Yung Doe -- This long staff with a blade on the end (similar to a halberd) is very heavy and builds tremendous physical and internal strength as the practitioner learns to use the weapons momentum to in the blocks and attacks.
- Pu Chae (Chinese Fan) -- This weapon builds incredible precision and accuracy. The principle is to move like the wind, seeming light and airy like clouds or forceful like a typhoon.
- Pal Ja Kwan -- This internal form is based on Pal Gae (a Bagwa style form). It has the external strength benefits of Pal Gae in developing all the joints in the body, including the tendons and ligaments supporting the joints, combined with Nae Gong internal development. This is a great form for any student to get into to build a foundation of internal and external strength as well as mental focus and patience.
- Bagwa Program -- This year long program focuses on the walking and switching techniques from the Bagwa style of martial arts. Through this program practitioners learn to move and build up their chi (energy) while learning about the connections between hands and feet, elbows and knees, and hips and shoulders. If you are not sure about committing to a full year program, try the Ta Guk Chung Dan Hyung.
- Iron Hand Program -- This year long program builds up strength in the hands, wrists, forearms, and shoulders through striking against a special bag. Through regular Iron Hand practice students develop tremendous power in the hand attacks and improve their internal condition through the activation of pressure points. An Introductory Dan Hyung version with some of the striking techniques from this program is available for those who aren't ready to commit to a full year program.
- Video Conditioning -- This program is available in a partial body (3 month) and whole body (1 year) form. Movements are tailored to an individual students person needs and goals. This program is idea for students with old injuries or weak areas of the body or mind. Issues that can be addressed include: knees, hips, ankles, arms, shoulders, spine, weight loss, fatigue, eczema, diabetes, allergies and many others.