- Kung Fu (Goong Bu)
- Kong Su (Tae Kwon Do/Karate)
- Ai Ki Do/Hap Ki Do
- 18 Weapons (Ship Pal Gae)
- Samurai Sword (Kom Do)
- Tai Chi Chung
- Bagwa Chung
Moo Doe movements are taught in a holistic and balanced way that is transformational for any age or condition. Students starts wherever they are and progress at their own pace. With 8 martial arts styles taught as 1, there is movement that will help all students to reach their highest potential.
June 24th through 26th
Chung Dan Hyung and Jhoong Hyung Training with Chong Sa Bu Jerry
Chong Sa Bu Jerry (9th Degree Master Level Black Belt) will be in town offering Chung Dan Hyung (short form) and Chung Jhoon Hyung (the next level up) seminars. This is a powerful opportunity for students to rapidly advance their understanding of martial arts and their abilities. The forms being offered this month are:
- Genevie -- A Kung-fu form that mimics the movements of small monkeys. This form emphasizes speed and agility with quick changes in direction and simultaneous strikes with the hands and feet. This is a great first Dan Hyung for youth students.
- Kum Gung Quan Bope -- This form attacks and defends while moving through a rock strewn landscape. This form emphasizes strength and flexibility in the lower body.
- Chung Sool (Single ended spear) -- The quick thrusting movements of the spear tip help develop accuracy and mental focus. Through continued practice, the mind becomes calm and clear until the mind, body, and weapon become one.
Junior Demo Team
Kirkland 4th of July Parade
Come check out the Junior Demonstration Team in the Kirkland 4th of July Parade. The parade starts at 12:00pm in Downtown Kirkland on July 4th. Students have been working hard getting their demonstrations ready and are looking forward to showing people what they can do.
Junior Demo Team
Redmond Derby Days Parade